The structure of the course and the detailed programme are listed below.
Master APICS CSCP - Certified Supply Chain Professional
TestimonialsSee all >
Logistics Officer - Merck d.o.o.
“The APICS CSCP course and Advance instructors allowed me to..
Dimitrije Spasovic - Logistics Officer - Merck d.o.o.
General Manager - Caterpillar
“ I enjoyed taking the APICS CSCP curriculum which I found to be a...."
Marc Wouters - General Manager Caterpillar
Ass. Director Latina Drug Product Supply Chain Technical Operations - Bristol Myers Squibb
"“We decided to entrust Advance with our In-house training and we were really satisfied...
Giovanni Isaia - Ass. Director Latina Drug Product Supply Chain Technical Operations - Bristol Myers Squibb
Global Supply Chain Director - Arch Sayerlack Coatings
"A highly proficient course that addresses all issues in a comprehensive manner ...
Maurizio Brini - Global Supply Chain Director - Arch Sayerlack Coatings
4 days on site +
2 Live Webinar sessions
in 2 months
18 April 2024 Basel
20 March 2024 Lausanne
CHF 4200 + VAT
"An award-winning ADVANCE course has a high added value as it enables you to prepare for international recognition certifications, and in particular the APMI CPIM course has allowed me to get the best international practices that have enabled me to start my start-up project in Rolls-Royce, giving me professional advancement both from the point of view of responsibility and remuneration. This led me to enrol me in another SC Management course - the CSCP - to gain additional skills to apply according to international best practices." Pierantonio Pierobon, Operations Director - FLY Spa
The main objectives of the course are:
. Understand and ensure the integration and coordination of increasingly complex Supply Chain activities
. Designing and developing a Supply Chain strategy aligned with that of the business
. Managing Relationships with Customers and Suppliers
. Recognize how logistics, technology, and data can enhance your company's performance
. Find out how to ensure continuity of all processes to meet your customer's expectations, reduce costs, and improve results
Advance instructors collaborated on the new version of the CSCP 5.0 Learning System.
Advance also offers In-house training programs upon request.
READ THE DETAILS ▾
The course is divided into 5 days of training (4 days in the classroom + 2 half-day live webinars) with certified instructors. The Master consists of:
- A classroom training phase and live webinar sessions
- An individual study phase with distance support for instructors
- Simulation of the exam with discussion of the results
- An online part, in English, consisting of:
- A self-assessment module to identify ex-ante areas of knowledge to improve.
- A multiple choice question module to verify your degree of learning during the CSCP training program.
Strong interactivity, coupled with exchanging personal experiences, enables participants to enrich their knowledge and address the problems they face from their companies. The course, text books (with online part) and final exam are all in English. Good knowledge of English is therefore required. However, for in house classes, Advance can arrange the language of choice but books and exams are always in English. The lessons are midweek (Mon-Fri).
Only one final exam is required for the CSCP certification.
Module 1: Supply Chains, Demand Management, and Forecasting
- Introduction to Supply Chains
- Demand Analysis and Patterns
- Demand Management
- Supply and Demand Alignment
Module 2: Global Supply Chain Networks
- Supply Chain Design and Optimization
- End-to-End Connectivity and Visibility
- Supply Chain Metrics and Report
Module 3: Sourcing Products and Services
- Aligning Sourcing to Demand
- Category Strategy for Sourcing
- Product Design Influence
- Supplier Selection, Contracting, and Use
Module 4: Internal Operations and Inventory
- Planning Operations
- Capacity and Production Activity Control
- Performance and Continuous Improvement
Module 5: Forward and Reverse Logistics
- Logistics and Distribution
- Distribution Services and Transportation Choices
- Trade Considerations
- Reverse Flow
Module 6: Supply Chain Relationships
- Customer Relationships
- Supplier and Supply Chain Relationships
Module 7: Supply Chain Risk
- Risk Management and Supply Chain Risk
- Risk Analysis and Response
Module 8: Optimization, Sustainability, and Technology
- Optimizing Supply Chain Strategy and Tactics
- Technology Trends
Additional Module for in-house courses: Serious Game (1 day)
This application module of acquired knowledge, together with a qualified APICS instructor, is part of Advance School's Train for Per4mance program. The module examines the tactical and strategic choices to be applied in the Supply Chain to improve the P&L of a company
For more information on the benefits, read the Success Story Advance - Case New Holland: Train for Per4mance
Who is the course aimed at
The course focuses on the following professional figures:
READ THE DETAILS ▾
- Supply Chain Managers wanting to validate their knowledge and / or make sure they are up to date on Best Practices
- Leaders of one or more Supply Chain activities and people in staff who want to expand their scope and knowledge across the entire Supply Chain
- Operation Managers who want to integrate their relationships with Suppliers and Clients into their management
- ERP Consultants wishing to expand their knowledge of all Supply Chain processes and how to handle them with new technologies
- Consultancy firms that operate on their Clients' Supply Chain reorganization projects
READ THE DETAILS ▾
In order to obtain the certification CSCP - Certified Supply Chain Professional, a single final Computer Based Exam (CBT) is required, which can be held at PearsonVue Test Centres located throughout the country.
Regarding the exam's date, there are no fixed dates to sit for CSCP exam: it is possibile to take the exam when you prefer based on the Test Centre's availability, within 12 months from the beginning of the course.
The exam consists of 150 multiple choice questions in English, over 3.5 hours.
You can find the full list of PearsonVue Test Centres at the link: http://www.pearsonvue.com/apics/ and under "Find a test centre" on the right.
Pricing and enrolment
As shown below, the participation fees vary depending on when you subscribe to the course. Hurry not to miss the advantages offered by the school!
READ THE DETAILS ▾
4200 CHF + VAT (without exam)
For registrations received 45 days before the starting date of the course, a discounted fee will be applied.
The fee includes the official APICS learning material but it does not include exams.
Contact our school to receive a comprehensive offer with Exam and 2nd Chance exam, at email@example.com
The course requires a minimum of 6 participants for the activation. Seats are limited in order to allow optimal interaction between participants and instructors.