The study plan is composed of the course structure and the detailed program. The main contents are below.
Master Six Sigma Green Belt - ASQ Certification
TestimonialsSee all >
Manufacturing Engineer - T.D. Williamson Srl.
"I find the formula of the course to be efficient and strategic...
Andrea Fano- Manufacturing Engineer - T.D. Williamson Srl.
General Manager - Lincoln Electric
"I found the LEAN IIBLC® certification exams valid and serious tools...
Giovanni Tracanella - General Manager - Lincoln Electric
IMI Connectivity Leader - GE HEALTCARE
“We finally have a master of excellence, held by professionals...
Walter Cossu - IMI Connectivity Leader - GE HEALTHCARE
Engineer Management Administrator - OL3 Solutions S.r.l.
"The Advance School Lean Master created a lot of motivation for participants...
Pasquale Lanci - Engineer Management Administrator - OL3 Solutions S.r.l.
5 days, 40 hours
22 November 2023 Basel
Contact our school to have more information
The Six Sigma Programme, designed by Advance consultants, is based on ASQ's Body of Knowledge and transfers internationally recognized Best Practices in the Six Sigma area to the Green Belt level.
At the end of the Six Sigma course, a final exam is scheduled at the school and, after passing, Advance School will issue the 6 Sigma Green Belt certificate.
The objectives of the Six Sigma course are:
- Provide a structured approach that describes the cultural and organisational changes needed to successfully implement the Six Sigma method.
- Strengthen the knowledge of Project Management and Change Management, essential in conducting an improvement-oriented project
- Provide tools to highlight the critical issues to be addressed and solutions to be adopted, accelerating learning through Six Sigma Implementation Case Studies
- Preparation for the Advance Six Sigma Green Belt exam and international Six Sigma Green Belt ASQ (CSSGB) certification
The Six Sigma Green Belt ASQ (CSSGB) examination
In 2006 ASQ launched the Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB) certification, which now has more than 10,000 CSSGB-certified people worldwide. At the end of the training course with Advance and after passing the school's 6 Sigma Green Belt exam, the candidate can also decide to take the ASQ certification exam.
For further information on the ASQ exam, eligibility and registration, please consult the ASQ exams section of the website.
ASQ - The global voice of Quality
ASQ, The Global Voice of Quality, is an association of more than 80,000 members and is present in more than 150 countries. ASQ aims to promote principles of quality and best practices, improving the use and impact of quality in response to different business needs around the world. In addition, ASQ aims to improve the tools available to professionals.
Advance also offers In-house training programs upon request.
READ THE DETAILS ▾
The Programme includes:
- A classroom training phase
- An individual study phase with remote support from the instructors
- In-class mock exams with a discussion of the results
During the course practical exercises will be carried out to allow an immediate verification and application of the concepts presented in the classroom and of the tools adopted in Six Sigma implementations to identify the sources of waste and volatility.
Practical examples of Six Sigma implementations will also be discussed in order to accelerate the acquisition of skills by the student.
The teacher has many years of experience of Six Sigma implementations carried out at major multinational companies that have made Six Sigma a fundamental pillar to improve their KPI's.
The teaching is in English, like the teaching material and the final exam.
- Six Sigma Approach
- The DMAIC Roadmap
- DEFINE & MEASURE
- VOC, Affinity diagrams
- CTQ, Kano Analysis
- C&E Diagram (Fishbone)
- Process Mapping
- Process Mapping Exercise
- C&E, AHP Matrix
- C&E Exercise
- Projects selection
- Metrics selection
- Continuous and discrete variables
- Measurement Systems Analysis
- Measurement Plan
- Select sampling plans
- Process capability (Cp, Cpk)
- Process performance (Pp, Ppk)
- DPU, DPM
- Statistics foundations
- Hypothesis Tests
- Data analysis strategy
- Correlation & Linear Regression
- Exercises on statistical tests
- Design of Experiment (DOE)
- IMPROVE & CONTROL
- Pugh Matrix
- Control Plan
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Exercises on SPC
- Team building
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Project Financial Evaluation
Who is the course aimed at
The course is aimed at the following professionals:
READ THE DETAILS ▾
- Plant Managers
- Managers and staff resources in the Production, Supply Chain, and Quality areas
- Purchasing and Organization of industrial and service companies
- Members of a Lean - Six Sigma transformation team
- Companies that intend to implement Lean - Six Sigma and want to train their staff with a structured and updated course
- Consultants in the Operations field
- Production and process engineers
- Industrialisation managers and/or employees
- Project Managers
READ THE DETAILS ▾
In order to obtain the ASQ certification CSSGB - Certified Six Sigma Green Belt, a single final Computer Based Exam (CBT) is required, which can be held at Prometric Test Centres.
Regarding the exam's date, there are six exam windows per year to sit for CSSGB exam: it is possibile to take the exam when you prefer based on the Test Centre's availability.
The exam consists of 100 multiple choice questions in English, over 4 hours.
The exam is open book (manuals can be consulted).
Contact us to know exam dates at email@example.com
3 years experience in Six Sigma, Qualità, Project Management or Lean roles.
Pricing and enrolment
Participation fees can vary depending on when you sign up. Contact su to know the early bird registration rebates.
READ THE DETAILS ▾
Contact our school to have more informationFor registrations received 45 days before the start date of the course, it is foreseen a 5% rebate on the enrolment fee.
Note: The fee includes teaching material and Advance Exam. It does not include ASQ exam fee.
The course requires a minimum of 6 participants to run, in order to allow optimal interaction between participants and instructorsTo enrol, send the registration form with the receipt of the bank transfer or a purchase order to the following Email: firstname.lastname@example.org