IBF, Institute of Business Forecasting and Planning
The Institute of Business Forecasting and Planning (IBF) was founded in 1981, and deals in a professional and focused way with forecasting and planning.
IBF's activities include:
- benchmark research on best-in-class and state-of-the-art forecasting methodologies and tools
- publishing specialised journals (Journal of Business Forecasting)
- organising international events (Best Practices Conferences, Supply Chain Forecasting & Planning Conferences, Leadership/Executive Forums, Statistical Forecasting Workshops)
- publishing informational material and thematic books
- managing the first and only certification programme for forecasters and planners
Advance School offers a preparatory programme for IBF Certified Professional Forecaster (CPF®) certification, the most well known Demand Planning & Forecasting certification, adopted by dozens of multinationals around the world.
The IBF Certification programme consists of a Body of Knowledge that has been developed over the past 30 years and whose strength is knowledge based on best practices, constantly updated and based on success stories that have become winning models even when the economy is evolving or experiencing rapid change.
Invest in yourself and your future! Find out about the IBF Masters and Courses created by Advance School. Our courses will provide you with the tools to take the IBF certification exam. Discover our courses and contact us for detailed information on the programmes, dates and enrolment fees. We are waiting for you!